- The Green Light for Zionism's Ethnic-cleansing of Palestine
By Alan Hart
- On the Fiftieth Anniversary of Deir Yassin–A Jewish Perspective on Memory, Justice and Reconciliation
By Marc H. Ellis
- A View from the Arab World
By Rami G. Khouri, in Amman, Jordan
- "Hope Lives When People Remember"
Speech in front of the White House on the 51st anniversary of the massacre, April 9, 1999
- "Jewish journalist response to our FAQ and another view"
- Anatomy of a Whitewash
By Matthew C. Hogan and Daniel A. McGowan
- To Prevail or to Abdicate: Palestinian-Americans' Strategic Role in the Struggle for Justice in Palestine
By Issam M. Nashashibi
- Storms fog lifts on Deir Yassin
By Daniel A. McGowan
- Deir Yassin Recalled
By Edward Said
- A Vision for Palestine
By Elias Davidson, composer, Iceland, April 1998
- Zionist Massacres in 1948: New evidence
Guy Erlich, Ha'ir, 6 May 1992
Click here to see what's NEW on the DYR blog ...
NEW on the main DYR web site: "Semitic Blood Feud" by Gregory M. DeSylva